Blend consisting of only 100% Arabica plantation coffee, selected electronically bean by bean, certified CSC® Certified Specialty Coffee. It has very low levels of natural caffeine. A mild and delicate long-lasting taste with a fruity and floral intense aroma, with hints of chocolate and a pleasant acidity, thought for those people who are in search of aristocratic excellence.
- Product certified by CSC® Certified Specialty Coffee ;its procedures ISO-22005: of supply chain traceability (Bureau Veritas) guarantees and certifies the superior quality of plantation coffee elected.
- It is characterized by an anti-counterfeiting label, numbered progressively, ensuring that the packaging on which it is affixed contains exclusively certified coffee.
- To become part of this blend, our beans must overcome 2 selections. The first made in the countries of origin and the second made by us, through an optical-electronic grading machine, which rejects those beans lighter or darker which could affect the coffee taste in the cup. A guarantee for perseverance in having positive results.
- Suitable for Moka
- Brasile Sul de Minas Capoeirinha
- El Salvador La Libertad San Louis
- Guatemala Santa Rosa El Hato Blu
- India Plantation Kodagu Fairland